License Bureau Requirements and Locations

To license your vehicle you will need a copy of the previous tax year personal property receipt.  If purchasing a two year tag, you will need the two previous years personal property tax receipts.

If you are a new resident to the state of Missouri, you will be required to show a personal property tax waiver at the license bureau.  To receive your waiver, you may contact the County Assessor at 417-357-6141.

HomeReal Estate SearchPay Property TaxesPrint Tax ReceiptsOn-Line Forms Merchants LicenseTax Certificate Sale Trustee Properties
Property Tax LeviesLicense Bureau InfoAbout Your CollectorDepartment StaffContact UsHelpful LinksGames For KidsTaxing Entities

Stone County Collector of Revenue
Vicki A. May